Friday, September 23, 2005

Listening to people talk can be exhausting.

I attended my first research symposium today, just an interdepartmental one, nothing fancy. And it has really compounded to me that coming back to uni was the right thing to do. Though when I am having a nervous breakdown over my exams in a few months time, I'm pretty sure I won't remember and/or care.

In a couple of years time it is my intention to have a poster in the second year PhD student competition and to be presenting my research in that lecture theatre.

Ambition is not always a bad thing. Iknow what I want again and it feels good.

Not as good as all the pens and stuff I was given today. I have a keyring shaped like a water molecule. I love it too much. ^_^

But train journeys and many lectures have sapped my strength, frail little thing that I am. So off to bed for me.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

2 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

I give it 2 months before you are looking for excuses to skip seminars ;-)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Sessy said...

I am shocked and horrified at this accusation.

But if there is too much genomics at said seminars, then it'll probably be true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home