Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sessy's Big Night Out

After much deliberation I finally chose the pencil skirt (v v v tight, but damn it makes my ass look great!) and my highest sparkliest heels. I even managed to make my hair presentable by scorching it into submission with the ceramics.

We ended up in a club in Chester which contained possibly the greatest congregation of chavs around (apart from Destiny and Elite *shudder*). Including last night I have been in this club twice and the first time was my A-level results night. It was horrible then. But I did see the following;
  • A very drunk bloke in the queue who after openly leering at me for several minutes turned to his mate and yelled 'I'd fuck her. The one in black.' Such a charmer, I could barely contain myself. Wanker.
  • A 40 year old Paris Hilton lookalike pole dancing to 80s music.
  • A hen party dressed up like pirates
  • An insanely drunk woman rolling around on the floor in the club scum and spilled beer
  • Many, many chavs trying to dance like they were in the latest R'n'B video - Hil-fucking-arious
  • A bloke who knew who I (and my friend) were from school even though he was 2 years below me and I had no clue who he was
  • 2 DJs out of Peter Kay's worst nightmares (one of them seemed to be channelling Westwood)
So all in all, a merry time was had by all. Apart from my feet, which are now mincemeat.

I'm registering at Manc again tomorrow, so if anyone is round about the campus. I'll be there. Skipping along, just glad to be back!

(Also I promise that sometime this week, I will sort my site code out and give links to all I owe them to and more! What can I say? I'm slack.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home