Wednesday, September 21, 2005

An Unwanted Guest

As I was sat watching TV last night, the most enormous spider appeared from nowhere in the middle of the living room carpet. It just appeared!

And then it ran under my sofa. It took me twenty minutes and a prodigious leap from my seat before I could escape.

Spiders this big only appear when I am alone in the house and more especially when my Dad goes away for an extended period. Because they know that no one else is brave enough to get rid of them.

And the only thing worse than seeing a spider, is seeing one and then have it disappear. It's like they can teleport or something! It could be anywhere by now.

I be much afeared.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Sessy said...

I like my ego stroked as much as the next person.

But stop with the comment spam people!

It's not big and it's not clever!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Drone said...

lol. I had comment spam a while back. Just turn on "word verification for comments?" and it should go away.

Stupid fecking spammers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home