Tuesday, September 27, 2005

How strange.

I was in work today, and due to a staff shortage the store in Wrexham sent a bloke over to help out. Just to clarify he was a Game employee not just a random roped in off the street.

Anyway, as we were sorting through the delivery I noticed he had a tattoo on his forearm. Being a nosy bitch, we got into one of those tattoo comparing conversations (yes, I have one. No, it's not somewhere rude.). Turns out he has my name tattooed on his forearm. My real name that is, which is not all that common.

I was a little shocked. But he tells me it is his daughter's name.

I just hope it's true or I be mightily weirded out.

Also, have you played Fahrenheit yet? If not, why not? Go now! Now I tell thee! It's the best game of the year so far! Fuck FIFA '06.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home