Saturday, November 11, 2006

November - The Month of Live Music (Part The Second)

Last night I went to see Muse at the MEN arena.

BEST! GIG! EVER!

They even played Muscle Museum, which is the song which introduced me to this amazing band back when I was in Sixth Form. Q has apparently named them Best Live Act, and rightly so.

I sang along at the top of my lungs, screamed myself hoarse and applauded so much my hands ache. And it was so worth it.

Matt Bellamy I am in awe. There is nothing more I can say.

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

Yet you still said it twice!

I'll get me coat ;-)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

Apparently Blogger liked my post so much it saw fit to post it 3 times.

Maybe Blogger loves Muse too!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Alright, I'm starting to get jealous now.

It's been a long time since I went to a concert. Too long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home