Friday, September 15, 2006

A Theory

I have been toying with getting a new phone for a while but I wasn't planning on doing it until next year. But Fate has forced my hand, as my old phone has gone kaput so I am now the proud owner of a sexy new camera phone.

There is only one problem. Shit ringtones. I mean really, really bad.

This is where the theory comes in. I believe that the ringtones are deliberately shit. That way you have to download something which doesn't either irritate the hell out of you or is too quiet to be heard.

It's a conspiracy!

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean - my last phone had terrible ring tones.

All I wanted was a simple ringing noise, not some sound of a robot being strangled!

btw I've moved blogs, blogger wasn't playing nicely any more!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Drone said...

Wanna borrow my bluetooth dongle so you can put some mp3 ringtones on your phone? It'll save you going loopy or paying for new tones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home