Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Small Update

Lack of posts due to lack of interesting things to post about. There are only so many times I can bitch about how much I hate ASDA.

It has been over a month since the deadline for my course and I have not yet heard anything. Starting to get antsy due to the fact that my exam results for my BSc got lost in the post and I graduated without having written confirmation of my result! So I am getting a little worried that history may repeat itself!

Other than that there is little of note. I now have a MySpace page, which is here. And I am currently trying to find a new job and upgrade my PC.

Life is dull. Will post again when the monotony breaks.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Your current predicament will provide a benchmark for you when you get another job - "Is this as bad as Asda?" you will say.

No news is always good news in my book. Bad news travels fast.

I'm too old for Myspace - enjoy it while you're young!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home