Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Some days you are the pigeon....

...and then there are days like today. When I feel distinctly like the statue.

Decided to go into uni to discuss my write up with my supervisor. Except that it turns out he is in Sheffield. Great.

So I decide to pop into town for a couple of hours as I need shoes for a wedding I'm going to in a few weeks time. Hours of tramping round later and all I've got to shoe for it is a bad headache and a bad mood.

My cold is getting worse not better and I've forgotten to tape the film I really wanted to watch. I'm now too tired to do any work and my V for Vendetta DVD has yet to arrive.

Fuck this. I'm going to bed....

Oh yeah. It broke again. And had to be thrown away and the furniture shop isn't bringing my new one for a fortnight, so I am sleeping on a mattress on the floor.

Life is beautiful. Apparently.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Women shoe shopping *shudders* bad, painful, memories.

On the upside there's nothing taht can go wrong with a mattress on the floor.

Throw some rubbish round the room and you can pretend you're squatting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home