Thursday, August 31, 2006

Finally!

I've handed in my thesis!! It has the very catchy title of 'An Evaluative Study of Elastin Stains in Ancient Tissue'.

My word count was fine and altogether it came to a whopping 163 pages including all my references and the bumph at the front about promising I have not submitted it to any other universities in the hope of getting another degree. As if I could be arsed doing that!!

The only problem is my deadline isn't until next week, and no one else has finished. So I am now shitting it that mine is utter tripe because everyone else is still running around trying to finish. Am I efficient or just a rubbish student?

I guess I'll find out in a month or so, I expect some minor corrections as I am not good when it comes to proofing my own work. And despite my Dad checking it, some things are bound to have slipped through.

But I'll start worrying about my grade tomorrow, tonight I am going to Buffet City!

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Clearly you are efficient.

The odd (and I really mean the one time) I was ahead of deadlines, I felt the same way.

It turned out fine.

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

Nice one. The handing in bit is better than the viva IMO. Enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home