Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Consequences of Brain Cramp

Lack of posts due to the fact that all I do at the moment is either work at ASDA or sit in front of my computer typing like there is no tomorrow!

Unfortunately I reached that point on Monday where all I could do was say 'Fuck it, I'm having a day off tomorrow!' So I went out last night to watch D's band play. They were great as were the others playing (Prgenant Ladies Club & Vietnam Disco - who are somewhere on MySpace but I can't find them at the mo!!) although it would have been nice to have a larger audience in attendence.

I also discovered a new drink, Fosters with huge amounts of lime which is then drunk through a straw. I are a classy bird.

We ended up sitting outside a pub eating Chinese before I got home to my brand new bed which arrived that day. I am knackered today but I am so glad I had a break!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Sounds like a good night out - beer, music and food on the way home!

So all the typing means that good progress is being made?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

There has been progress. I'm now at that fiddly stage where the majority of the work is done, and I am just finishing up loose ends.

Which is very boring, hence why I am finding it so difficult to concentrate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home