Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Think I Deserve Danger Money!

I mean I already look like I self harm from all the cardboard cuts on my hands and arms. But things got a teensy bit worse today.

While trying to rearrange a cage of boxes which was overloaded, a load of stuff fell off and I took a box of Quaker Oats to the head. Or more accurately it walloped me full in the face and has split my lip a bit on the inside and left a mark on my upper lip.

Not very attractive. And I thought Quakers were pacifists. Bastards.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Drone said...

Put a claim in against your employer and get some time off.
Then spend some time catching up on the new movies.
Failing that, sue the Quakers! Am sure they've got the money! haha

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's some awful joke lurking about they should be doing porridge, or it might have been a cereal killer.

I'll get me coat...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home