Saturday, August 05, 2006

Meme

Favorites:

Favorite Colour: Purple, or green, or black.

Favorite Food: The edible kind. Am not particularly fussy. Though I do love chocolate and pasta. But not together.

Favorite Movie: I couldn't even narrow it down to a genre! Let alone one film.

Favorite Sport: Crickey

Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday

Favorite Season: Autumn

Favorite Ice Cream: Neopolitan! It is great if you are feeling indecisive. Phish Food is also heavenly

Currents:

Current Mood: Tired.

Current Clothes: Jeans, white t-shirt, silver racer back vest over the top

Current Desktop: I have wallpaper featuring V of V for Vendetta. Which I love!

Current Time:15:45pm

Current Surroundings: Bedroom

Current Annoyances: Lack of inspiration regarding my Discussion

Current Thoughts: Aaargh. I have lack of inspiration regarding my Discussion

First:


First Best Friend: Rebecca. I saw her on the bus the other week.

Last:

Last Drink: Water

Last Car Ride: Today, home from Chester

Last Crush: TBIOLAAF, crush now over.

Last Phone Call: The other day, my Dad calling to speak to the electrician!

Last CD played: The No.1 Ska Album. Lip Up Fatty!

Have you ever:

Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Nope

Have you ever broken the law: Yes.

Have you ever been arrested: I have so far evaded capture.

Have you ever been on TV: A lecture I attended was filmed for German TV. Not sure if that counts.

Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know: Yes

Things:

5 things you are good at: Maths, Science, Sarcasm, Swearing, General Knowledge

4 things you have done today: Bought new shoes (mmm Babychams!), eaten a pasty, ordered a new bed (the old one broke again) and started my Discussion

3 things you can hear right now: Out of Control by the Chemical Brothers, Dad sweeping up outside, my PC fan.

Tag You're it: Off you go then!

3 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Godzilla said...

I may be showing my ignorance here, but what are Babychams?

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

Remember that drink with the little deer on it?

Well, they now have a footwear range. All with the little deer on.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

do they make you walk as unsteadily as the liquid does?

what's next Fairy Liquid biscuits?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home