Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hair was firmly down!

Pent up frustrations over work and uni meant that I got totally trashed at my friend's housewarming party last night. Luckily so did everyone else. Odd coincidence of the night is one of the guy's at the party comes from hometown and we even went to the same school, at the same time (though in different years)! So we spent ages slagging off where we live and all the mad teachers we had in school.

I had a great night and the only problem it took me over FOUR HOURS to get home today. I walked to the train station (extremely large sunglasses firmly in place) only to find my train had been cancelled. So I had to get to Chester via Stockport and all the other random little stations in Cheshire. The train was a bit warm and I was transfixed by two of the most unsuccessful transvesites I had ever seen. You'd think that someone who wanted to dress in women's clothes would have some idea on how to put an outfit together.

Apparently not. As satin blouses, ill-fitting shorts, luminous alice bands and gold fake Chanel quilted handbags were all in evidence. Truly bizarre.

Only mildly less bizarre was the large grown man I was sat on a bench next to at Chester station. He spent the majority of the wait for the train sucking his thumb.

For once I was actually glad to get back to Wales. Kind of.

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

I though for one minute there was going to be a tale of debauchery!

Sounds like the journey from hell to get home, but the characters on the way kept it lively!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

No real debauchery. Though I do feel sorry for a male friend of mine. I was sat on his knee for ages!! They must have gone numb!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home