Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Case of the Crazies

Yes, my flirtation with mental illness has progressed to more of a committed relationship (pun intended).

In addition to my insommnia and possibly because of it, my compulsions are beginning to rear their very orderly heads again. I'm all about the symmetry at the moment, and the colour coordination and angles. Right angles to be exact. Luckily, I've not yet reached the stage of dodging cracks in the pavement. This is when I know I have to reign myself in.

I'm also a horder by nature. So I've forced myself to have a clearout and you will not believe the stuff I have squirrled away and forgot I had!!! Clothes, shoes and some really expensive makeup including an Estee Lauder lipgloss I really don't remember buying. All in boxes and bags around the house. Ebay here I come!

In other news. Our house may be haunted. By a ghost which smokes cigarettes. My Mum and I noticed a really strong smell of cigs in the garage. We just figured that we had driven my Daddy to smoking. But this afternoon my room reeks of cigarettes when this morning it was fine. And it's not as if that I've been to the pub or anything.

It's really weird.

But then it could just be a new symptom of my craziness.

4 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Steph, just so you know, there'll be at least three tutor vacancies here in Ashburne/Sheavyn for the autumn term. Possibly all seven, you never know. But certainly three.

If you're planning on staying on in Manchester academia in some sense, or you anyone who is, this could be a good gig, though probably only if Delores Umbridge is removed as warden.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

Hem, hem.

I shall look into it, though I really don't know what I am doing when I've finished this course.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Drone said...

Sounds like you're nearly at my level of craziness. Welcome to the club!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

Yay! I won't have to do my thesis at all! As the nice spammer promises me a degree.

^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home