Thursday, April 27, 2006

No sleep!!

So plenty of time to think of theme songs for myself.

  • Insommnia - Faithless (A little obvious given my currently sleep deprived state)
  • I'd Start A Revolution (If I Could Get Up In The Morning) - Aimee Allen (As I am not a morning person)
  • Stephanie Says - Lou Reed (Well I am. And I say a lot of things)
  • Evil - Interpol (Less said)
  • Keep Myself Awake - Black Lab
  • Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
If my insommnia continues (which it will), then you can probably expect a few more. Unless you guys have suggestions.....?

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

I force myself to stay awake around the clock - sort of a big reset. Then I find myself nodding off at about 10pm.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

No Sleep 'til Brooklyn - The Beastie Boys

perhaps you need a trip there to resolve your insomnia. Not sure you can get that treatment on the NHS though!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home