Monday, April 10, 2006

Fire!

It's totally and completely not my fault. I swear!!!!

I just put the plate with the Pain Au Chocolat on it in the microwave. I cannot be held responsible if the inside of the microwave suddenly ignites and there are flames and burning smells!!!!

I wasn't even in the room when it started as I was hunting for my glasses. Plus my Nanna always told me not to stand in front of the microwave when it is on, as it might explode and kill me. She has been telling me and my sister this ever since we were old enough to under stand the words 'microwave' and 'explode'.

I turned it off and unplugged it. And, yes, I ate the Pain Au Chocolat. They tasted of ozone.

But I was hungry and breakfast is the most important meal, and all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home