Friday, April 21, 2006

We have a new microwave

We've actually had since the day after 'the Incident' with the old microwave. But it has taken L and I a while to realise something.

The new microwave is evil!!!!!!

Firstly it has a turny-button. And we all know that turny-buttons lie. Oh, and lie it does! Nothing cooks at the same rate despite putting it in for the same amount of time.

Also. It refuses to defrost anything. It just sits there and half cooks things on the outside while the inside is still frozen solid. It is trying to give me food poisoning!!

But I'm on to it now. It won't get away with it.

4 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to do a microwave exorcisms? :-)

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Sessy said...

I think my Daddy might actually have me committed if he catches me sprinkling blessed WD40 (or some such) over the kitchen appliances.

That's slightly too much even for me.

I'll just have to bide my time. Revenge will be mine. ¬_¬

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

It wasn't one of those £24.37 ones from Tesco was it? I generously bought one for a friend's new house.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Sessy said...

How magnanimous, Sane. When I have a house you can come to my housewarming. I'd like an electric tin opener please. :D

But no, it comes from ASDA which is possibly the root of the problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home