Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Passed!

My exams that is. Although I don't know how well (or badly) that I've done. Which is a little irritating as I'd like to know what I need to pull out of the bag regarding my research project.

I suppose it doesn't matter as my supervisor has told me he expects all his students to get a distinction.

No pressure then.

My project involves redoing something that was attempted last year and was utterly cocked up by the previous student. So I'm off to write my research proposal.

It feels so good to have work to do again!

2 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Congrats on passing

Probably best not to know what you "need", so you give it your all, rather than think "That'll be enough".

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

Oh I always try my hardest. I actually get quite scary about it. My over-achieving nature.

But it would be nice to know what the current status is. Don't like being in the dark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home