Monday, April 17, 2006

Looking at your watch and weeping

I hate working on Bank Holidays. Balls to time and a half!

The day just drags. Plus the customers are all riled up as they know deep down that they are wasting their day off. By shopping. The same thing they do every bloody weekend!

I almost went cross-eyed when a bloke spent ten minutes talking at me regards the differences between the Final Fantasy series and Shadow of the Colossus. I shared 'a Look' with his poor girlfriend. The kind of look you exchange with a woman which basically carries an entire conversation:

"Oh Lord. Does he do this at home?"
"Yes. Bores me rigid"
"You poor girl!"
"I know"

Or something along those lines.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

I know the look you mean - the sort blokes get when women are talking about shoes and handbags!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home