Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Relief, tinged with resignation

So that's that then. The first half of the course is done. The presentation went quite well (I think) and this was followed by a really enjoyable night out.

So while I am relived that all the exam hoopla is over, I am a little down at the situation between myself and TBIOLAAF. It seems that he singles me out for conversations and other things, but at other times completely ignores me. Such as when we were all out dancing last night.

Meaning I have now given up any hope of anything happening between us, and to be honest considering we are going to spend almost a fortnight together in Egypt I can see us falling out over his attitude sometimes.

Sad but true. But I have no intention of letting it get in the way of the fantastic holiday I intend to have. If my backpack ever arrives that is!!

Two days to go! Am starting to get excited now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home