Thursday, March 02, 2006

Terminal Velocity

Been a tough couple of days. I am still feeling totally unprepared for my exams next week. And am now bricking it that it'll snow and I won't be able to get to Manc!

Had to yell down the phone at my ex-gym in London as they have taken £134 from my account they don't deserve. What with me cancelling my subscription and everything.

And now I have to go to the shops for food even though it looks like a scene from The Day After Tomorrow. It was hailing when I was up in the hills last night, but where the fuck did all this come from!!!!

Anyway, what am saying is. I am having a short hiatus for a couple of weeks while I have a breakdown and fail my exams. Then am away in T'egypt. So I might post from there.

Toodles!

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Good Luck for the exams, and enjoy Egypt.

The weather is obviously doing it's best to heighten the contrast for you!

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

Good luck Sessy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home