Saturday, March 11, 2006

10 things you might not know about me.

  • I'm left-handed (or cack-handed, whichever you prefer).
  • I have this really embarrassing tendency to snort when I laugh really hard.
  • I have one tattoo. It is The Eye of Horus and is above my left hip bone.
  • My favourite band ever is Nine Inch Nails.
  • My eyes are green.
  • I can recite the whole of 'On The Ning Nang Nong' by Spike Milligan.
  • I have what can only be described as an addiction to Cadbury Mini Eggs.
  • When my mum was pregnant with me, amniocentesis indicated I would have spina bifidia. My parents found out when our GP turned up on the doorstep and he was in tears. My mum said she knew I was fine and decided (against some medical advice) not to have the pregnancy terminated.
  • I don't have spina bifida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home