Saturday, February 25, 2006

That camel's back is well and truly broken

I really have had it with my current employer. And I mean it this time. Final ficking straw!!!!

As mentioned on this blog before, I work one day a week. A Saturday. But today at 4pm the deputy manager decides to inform me my hours are to be changed to Sundays. Starting tomorrow! So I also have to work tomorrow now, even though my exams are in a week. And I had an entire day of revision planned plus I wanted to go to the gym.

Apparently they couldn't inform me prior to the tail end of my shift today as the change was only being implemented today. Utter fucking bullshit.

I couldn't care less if they move my hours. Saturday or Sunday? I. Don't. Care.
I do however require some notice. As I now have to rearrange my own holiday cover (another joy that our manager thought up!) as my work days are different. As well as redo my revision plan.

Plus I am currently revising facial reconstruction as I don't have time tomorrow.

May the company and they all lose their jobs. The cunts.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

This is probably illegal - but as usual that's irrelevant since part-timers are essentially dispensible, employment laws notwithstanding. Just look on the bright side- double paycheck this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home