Friday, March 10, 2006

Back!

Yes, I know I said it would be longer but I was surprised by how much I missed blogging. Boring as my life is I still enjoy writing about it.

My exams ended today and I went for a few drinks. I had a lot of fun and was in the pub from noon today until around 6. I am such a reprobate! Anyway we played Truth or Dare and according to coursemates I have the best boobs on the course and one bloke (unfortunately not TBIOLAAF) said if he had to kiss any girl on the course he would pick me. Bit of an ego boost!

I think I've done alright in my exams. Enough to pass at least. Feel far more confident than I ever did about my undergrad exams. I hope that isn't a jinx!! :S

So after I've given my assessed presentation on Monday morning, I am done until its time for the dissertation in April. This means I will be out on the town on Monday getting horrendously pissed!

Consider thyselves warned!!

3 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

If I were a dirty old man, I'd say "let me judge for myself". But, fortunately, I'm not a dirty old man. I'm not thirty yet.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Sessy said...

So what does that make you?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

er, I am over 30, and am not saying what I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home