Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Lazy old me!

You Are Likely a First Born

At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.

In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.

Found this on Goddy's site. It came out true for me! And not just cos I am the oldest.

Will be at the airport this time tomorrow, but due to the morons at Paypal sitting with their fingers up their rears my backpack has not arrived. So I now have to buy another and return the one which will arrive while I am away. I love being me sometimes.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

I hope the backpack problem is the worst that happens for you on your trip - at least that way it'll all be left at home.

Keep an open mind with the object of your affections - who knows what might happen in foreign climes?

Have fun and update as soon as you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home