Friday, October 14, 2005

Butterflies

Ever get that fluttery feeling in your tummy when you meet someone you really like? I have that at the minute.

There is a guy at uni who I am beginning to have a serious crush on. All our group sloped off to the bar the other day and we talked pretty much only to each other. And we got on really well. And he's very cute.

And did I mention I really like him?

But fear not, I'm still an avowed spinster. In all probability he has a girlfriend and was just being matey. I get that a lot. I have lots of bloke mates and several girls who I've hung out with in the past, have had serious problems with this. (To the point of trying to blacken my reputation by spreading rumours I was a boyfriend stealer!!! So no true!) Can I help it if I play computer games and am far too chatty?

Anyhoo....spinsterism is for yes but butterflies are nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home