Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I am probably the only person you'll meet...

who would think it normal to drag four heavy file boxes to the printers whilst wearing a skirt and satin shoes.

There is no excuse for poor fashion! Except for that wonderful commuter look of suit/office wear with trainers. I have been known to sport this on many occasions.

I am what my friend Rachel would probably term 'a magic person'. Meaning I do things that others consider (and quite certainly are) barmy as hell but do not seem to notice. See previous post on forgotten phones and late night phone box SMSing.

Broadband is now in the pipeline, oh the excitement. It's as if it's nearly Christmas! Mind you according to the majority of shops around here it already is. Even the small Iranian supermarket nearby has a full on 5th avenue style window display complete with at least 3 Father Christmas models.

Bizarre, but it has spurred me on to start my Christmas shopping. Watch out Oxford Street, I take no prisoners!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home