Friday, September 10, 2004

Hooray For Me!

Employment beckons, but it will require my moving to the South. V daunting! Found out this morning and I think I'm in shock still. Are tears are normal reaction to this kind of thing? Probably not.

Anyway, now my shopping spree yesterday is justified. Yay, for reverse justification. And new jeans! (You know I would just have decided the spree was totally justified as a pre-emptive comiseration thing if I had failed to get the job).

Next on the list is obviously find somewhere to live. Eeeep, scary.

On another note, Questionable Content now updates five times a week! Check it out here.

I also have some fabulously gorgeous jewellery I have made up for auction on eBay. Please support my shopping habit and bid here.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Drone said...

Congrats Sessy.

Tears were probably just the realisation that you'll be moving away from home for good.

Don't worry. I'm sure everything will be ok.

BTW, whats the job??

Gra.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home