Monday, November 01, 2004

BT calling

BT thought it would be funny to call at the flat this morning, at 8am! Oh the humanity. Poor fella had a helluva shock when confronted with two bleary-eyed girls in highly unattractive PJs. Ah well, serves him right for being so prompt.

Hopefully when I return home we will be on our way to broadband heaven. How I miss wasting my life on MSN.

Had a relatively successful shopping trip to Oxford Street on Saturday. By success I mean I made it home in one piece! My poor debit card is still recovering however. Christmas lights were going up on Bond Street, so it should be safe to go shopping in Central London in about, hmmm, March.

However, The Saga Of The Fridge continues. If it is not in place by tomorrow then there will be blood and death! Fear me Whirlpool! Is it possible to reach down a phoneline and rip out someone's spleen? I will no doubt test this theory tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home