Sunday, September 05, 2004

I HATE TRAINS!

Ok, so I went to my callback interview for the job I'm not sure I can take. Interview went well, was only there for about an hour and in the interview for about 25 minutes. However I left at 8:40am and returned home at 11pm. Why? Because Virgin Trains are bastards! I was delayed an hour on the way there, and was late for said interview (I rang to explain I was stuck at a train station, and they were v nice). I was also late on the way back, by over an hour. I missed my connection home and had to go via Crewe, this train was also late.

I never wish to see another train.

Payday finally arrived, and with it a trip bowling with my mum and some of her workmates. It was good fun until I ripped a fingernail off, minging! My mum also forgot her glasses, not too much of a problem you might think until my mum pipes up with..

"I can't see the pins."

"What? There only a few feet down there!"

"Well, I can see this white blur at the end of the alley, I think."

"Well, aim for that then."

She came third out of fifteen! Jammy of what. I was last, Gutter Ball Sessy, that's me. I blame my sporting related nail injury and my insurmountable handicap of being left handed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home