Sunday, August 29, 2004

I Did A Bad Thing....

Ok, so I love to shop. My bank balance however is not in agreement. But I've had a few successes this week and it seemed appropriate to treat myself. Plus my Mum egged me on! Honest!

Anyway, a lovely lovely lady has bought one of my jewellery items from eBay. My first ever sale! Thanks Sue!

Plus I've been called for a second interview for the Ealing job. Goddamn Virgin Trains for trying to make my journey as difficult as possible. Explain to me the sense in doing engineering work on a Bank Holiday Weekend! There isn't another after tomorrow until December 27th, plenty of time to prat about with tracks and stuff.

But anyway, so after all that I just had to have these gorgeous jade green cowboy boots from Office. They'll look fab with my jeans and poncho. *Sigh* It's hard work being a fashionista, roll on payday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home