Monday, August 09, 2004

Progress?

Oops, have been v lax in updating this thing for the past week. Anyway, I have four, yes count them, FOUR wonderful pieces of jewellery up on eBay (UK) at the mo. My username is sessanie, so please go check them out.

In other news, I have a job interview!! *Does a happy little dance* It sounds like a really great oppourtunity but the only downside is that it is in Ealing, London. Whenever I make a step in the right direction, that direction turns out to be south. Not that I have anything against moving, the only problem would be finding somewhere reasonable to live. Any suggestions on areas around West London would be gratefully recieved.

But first I need to get the job. *gulp*

After receiving said interview news I went shopping with my li'l sis. This is always a bad idea for my poor wallet. But I do have wonderful powers of rationalisation, but of course I needed those shoes, and the earrings, and the trousers, and the books. Ah well, if I'm going to slog my guts out at the Supermarket From Hell then I damn well want something to show for it.

I must admit to be slightly apprehensive about whether this job is right for me. I think so but other members of the family are not so confident. However, fate took a hand last night, in the form of a fortune cookie at the local Chinese Restaurant. It told me that...

'The time is right to follow you dreams'

Now all I need to make sure that my dreams really are in Ealing, then I can follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home