Thursday, August 12, 2004

Things I learnt yesterday...

It is impossible to lick your elbow, (To my eternal shame, I have tried. It REALLY is impossible). A more frightening thing is that I found out this informative gem by reading the back of a children's cereal packet. (I work on a supermarket check-out, v boring, hence the reason I was reading said packet)

Another thing I discovered is that old men (or any male of the human variety for that matter!) should not have LONG FINGERNAILS!
One sextagenarian handed me the total for his shopping and scratched all my hand with his creepy nails. I wanted to scream and shudder in disgust. I refrained, but couldn't help notice they were all manicured and apparently maintained purposefully in this state. I do not wish to ponder the reasons why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home