Friday, July 07, 2006

Oops! I did it again!

Yes for the second time in a little over a year, I have broken my bed.

And once again I was not doing anything fun!!! I was sat looking at holiday photos on the PC and my mum and L were also sat on the bed. Two minutes later we realised we were a lot lower than we had been. The base had sifted backwards so the legs were at a sort of 45 degree from the floor.

But I still had to sleep on it. And last night as I was drifting off to sleep, the legs at the bottom of the bed gave out completely. The resulting bang woke up most of the house, who assumed (naturally) that I had fallen out of bed and didn't come and help.

I spent the rest of the night attempting to sleep on what is essentially a mattress covered slide!

5 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

The things people do to get new beds!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Sessy said...

No new bed.

My Daddy fixed it up. By sawing a plank of wood in half and other such practical things of which I have no grasp.

I think screwdrivers and glue were involved.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA now thats a funny thought!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

So it should now be safe for all kinds of adventures.....

btw I've bought a DS Lite on the strength of your recommendations - make sure you get your %age!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Sessy said...

Adventures! I wish! I'm barely sleeping at the mo!

If you need any game recommendations drop me an email, am still a total games whore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home