Monday, May 29, 2006

How Do They Always Manage To Find Me?

It doesn't seem to matter where I am or what I am doing, the weirdos always manage to appear.

Last night for example, I went to the cinema with my Mum. As we were leaving we noticed a woman in an overly tight floral dress with ridiculously bleached hair being followed through the car park by two security guards. We figured she had locked herself out of her car and the security guards had offered to help.

But they stopped next to a car (presumably hers) but she kept on walking right into the bushes and trees which lined the edge of the car park. And just stood there for several minutes. During this time my Mum started the car and we backed out of our parking space only for this woman to come running over and start asking my Mum to 'Let her out'. Which neither of us understood.

Then she opened the backdoor of our car and tried to get in!! Luckily one of the security guys stopped her and led her away. The weird thing was she wasn't staggering and she didn't look or sound drunk. Needless to say, we left pretty quickly!

4 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Scary stuff indeed, what if the security guards hadn't been there?

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

I really don't want to think about that!

At the time I was more worried about grabbing my Mum's handbag off the backseat.

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home