Sunday, May 14, 2006

Father-Daughter Bonding - Kaleidoscope Eyes Style

My Dad doesn't have a son, so as the eldest of his two girls I get to be the honourary boy (and you wonder why I have no boyfriend!!!!). I have no idea what other girls and their dads do but I was taught how to bowl a cricket bowl correctly (I still can't get any spin though), how to rewire a plug and how to build a PC.

My Dad and I go to computer fairs and I've been helping in his recent obsession with researching the family history. Mostly by sitting next to him at the computer and unhelpfully telling him he spelt things wrong and that he's getting gray hairs. I was asked to leave after this.

So it's perfectly normal that Dad and I spent this morning installing my shiny new graphics card. And I wouldn't change our relationship a bit (even though my Mum despairs at some of my unladylike habits and always will).

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

As long as you both enjoy yourselves there's no problem!

Mums will always despair at some aspect of your behaviour, so think of it as getting off lightly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home