Wednesday, May 24, 2006

How not to be elegant #10

Yes, my clumsiness has finally landed me in double figures. It was inevitable, lets face it.

It turns out that when climbing out of the backseat of a 3-door car, it is not generally a good idea to straighten up too early. As you can bang your shoulder really hard. So hard in fact that a bit of a lump appears and you can't even bear to have your handbag strap there.

Not to be a wuss or anything......but it REALLY HURTS!!!!!! :(

I am so poised.

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

I refuse point balnk to get in the back of a 3 door car - I blame it on my long legs.

Handbag on other shoulder as a solution short term?

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

of course that should say point blank, I am not fluent in Polish or any other Eastern European language.

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home