Monday, May 15, 2006

Cybermen!!

Ever since watching the original Doctor Who as a kid, the cybermen have scared the living shit out of me. I actually did hide behind the sofa. Maybe it is because they are pretty much zombies (and we are all painfully aware of how I feel about zombies). Except cybermen are metal and therefore even more impossible to defeat.

So I'm quite proud of the fact I managed to stay seated on the sofa for the duration of Saturday's episode. Yes I'm 23. You want to make something of it?

5 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

I enjoyed the "behind the scenes" bit on BBC3 after the programme.

I should emphasise that I do have a life really!

But the cyberman threat is quite minimal these days - the amount of chavs with gold would soon put a stop to their cunning plan!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Sessy said...

But who would stop the chavs?

Maybe Cybermen aren't such a bad idea after all....

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

I now not only watch Dr Who from in front of the couch, I also didn't cry when I saw Hulk at the cinema. Go me!

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home