Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pinched from Godzilla's site, as I am lazy

1)Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.

Erm, there are only diagrams of polymers and co-polymers. It's a Biomaterials textbook.

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.

The air at the side of the desk.

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Big Brother

4) Without looking, guess what time it is.

10:15pm

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

10:25pm. I have a pretty good internal clock

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

My Dad downstairs making his lunch for work (and probably eating my Mum's in the process, she'll go ape if she catches him.)

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

I left work at 8pm, got picked up by parents and came home

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Godzilla's blog, A Man Of Numbers

9) What are you wearing?

Little Miss Naughty PJs, big red dressing gown with hood and furry moonboot slippers. Dead sexy.

10) Did you dream last night?

I rarely remember my dreams. Unless they are nightmares about zombies or being pregnant

11) When did you last laugh?

Watching Big Brother. Ah, the freaks.

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Paint, a poster of a tropical sunset, shelves covered in CDs and computer discs

13) Seen anything weird lately?

I work at ASDA, my frame of reference is skewed.

14) What do you think of this quiz?

Kills a few minutes

15) What is the last film you saw?

At the cinema - Mission Impossible 3. I liked the beatings Tom Cruise received. It gave me warm fuzzy feelings.

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A car. Getting a little sick of public transport, I should just buy shares in Arriva.

17) Tell us something about you that we don't know.

I have a papercut on my little finger of my right hand. I got it today.

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Get rid of religion, especially the Scientologists.

19) Do you like to dance?

Yes, all the time

20) George Bush

Who is President of the USA? (Yay, Jeopardy!)

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Alice

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Harry or Jack

23) Would you ever consider living abroad?

Maybe.

24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

OK. I messed up, but I'll fix it. Plus I'll smite all the Scientologists and Creationists while I'm at it.

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Nightmares about being pregnant? It's the aftermath that's the nightmare!

I'm liking your approach to Tom Cruise!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

Little Miss Naughty PJs, big red dressing gown with hood and furry moonboot slippers.

Does it for me!

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home