Sunday, April 02, 2006

C'est la Vie

Ah well. So nothing is going to happen between me and TBIOLAAF. And you know what. I really don't care.

Apart from the fact that he is obviously very stupid for not falling at my feet, I found out a couple of habits which I am not to fond of.

So it all worked out well.

Even better news is that since August I have around a stone and a half in weight and I am now in the weight bracket normal for my height. While I weight more than I did when I was an undergrad I don't think I've ever felt this healthy or energetic.

Go me!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Godzilla said...

You look good in the pictures - if I was 10 years younger, single and actually attractive....

Use that energy you've got

Go you!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

*blushes*

What would Mrs Zilla say!!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Hey - I did say if I was single! And closer to your age, and attractive!

Mrs Zilla would probably compliment me on my taste, but I may not actually verify that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home