Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dear Madonna

I saw your new video on the TV last night, and just had to write in.

For the love of God woman, think of your kids! They already have stupid names but now they have to endure the fact that their mother is pratting about on TV in a hot pink leotard, Farah Fawcett hair and cut off fishnet tights. (What exactly was your stylist thinking? Perhaps you should try not to employ colour blind crack heads).

So just a quick note to ask you to think about what horrendous bullying and teasing your children are going to go through at school.

Just think on!

Warm regards

Sessy

P/S. Why did you feel it necessary to hump that stereo? No one needs to see that, I nearly choked on my tea.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Greg said...

None of my emails get through...

Is your account full? Or dead?

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

Er, neither as far as I am aware. I will clear it out and see if that helps.

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a hypnotherapy weight loss site/blog. It pretty much covers hypnotherapy weight loss related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home