Monday, October 17, 2005

Goddamn this yin yang balance crap!

I have been finding recently that balance in life is sometimes a real fucking bitch. Note below post about a boy.

Also, I've been doing really well on the weightloss front recently and I'm really proud of myself for this. Halfa stone in six weeks!!

Except now my jeans are so loose they are falling down off my now fab (not flab) ass. Knicker exposure is not attractive.

So I'm going to have to shell out for a new pair. £40 I seriously can't afford. But I have to stop flashing my tattoo to everyone in plain sight.

(Just to get this straight, I don't have ink done on my backside. It's just above my hipbone, that is how low slung my pants are at the mo.)

Fuck balance, why can't my jeans shrink Incredible Hulk style?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home