Saturday, August 27, 2005

Damn those plague monkeys!

Both my mum and I have fallen prey to them.

This morning has been spent wrapped up in wooly clothing and a large blanket and sitting shivering whilst watching the cricket.

I loves the cricket. Especially Simon Jones. Mmmmmmmm. Nice Welsh boy. Bloody good bowler too! Anyone else think he looks like Matthew Fox from 'Lost'? Just me then.

Its the fever talking. Obviously what is also making me feel strangely attracted to Rhys Ifans in that new Oasis video.

I need help people!

2 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Yay. Mission accomplished. I can stay in Manchester, and indeed my current room. Just thought I'd let you know.

See you in a couple of weeks.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

Cool beans! Will be great to catch up properly.

See you soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home