Monday, November 15, 2004

An eventful yet strangely frustrating weekend

On Saturday I took myself out for a marathon shopping session on Oxford Street which was actually quite successful. I even bought CDs for the first time in about two years! Go buy Damien Rice's 'O', it's just gorgeous.

I also journeyed to Knightsbridge to visit the shopping meccah of Harrods, to get my grandparents' Christmas present. I can quite safely say it will be a cold day in hell before I return, I don't have anything against Harrods itself and the staff were all very helpful. But the sheer number of people in there, especially the food hall. I finally managed tograb what I wanted, including some fab skincare stuff from Clinique which came with a big bag of free goodies.

Yesterday, my parents and sister came to visit but we spent most of the day trying (unsuccessfully) to set up the Wi-Fi broadband system in the flat. Looks as if we'll be getting the professionals in.

In other news, I am now a stunning brunette in style of Renee Zellweger. :P


2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Drone said...

If you're stuck with wi-fi, try this for size http://www.digitalhomemag.com/wireless/howdoisetitup.shtml

Just make sure you secure it otherwise people will hijack the connection

Enjoy!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Sessy said...

Thanks, I'll try that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home