Thursday, July 29, 2004

Once Upon A Time....

So this is my blog. Amazing what boredom can lead to. Anyway, this is my life. Up here on this magical screen, pretty uninspiring at the moment. But I hope to change all that, with the power of BLOG at my side nothing is unachievable. Right?

I have just graduated from university and I am now job hunting. This is difficult as I really don't know what I want to do, or if I even want to go back and to do postgrad study.

My current employment status is that of lowly checkout girl at a well known supermarket chain. We wear lime green and TV adverts often portray us as patting ourselves on the rear, you get the picture. It is without doubt one of the worst jobs on the planet, and no doubt some of the more bizarre episodes will make it into this hallowed journal. It may be awful but at least I am not unemployed, my debt demons would not allow that.

 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home