Friday, April 06, 2007

Who invented this whole chocolate egg thing?

Because whoever it was I am going to find them and dance on their bloody grave.

If I had a pound for every person who has asked me for sodding Easter eggs this past week I would be a rich woman indeed!

The special offer eggs have been limited to 8 per customer. Most seem to take this as a challenge blatantly taking more than they need. Others come in demanding we sell them 60 eggs. Erm, no. Because all you are going to do is sell them on in your own shop/eBay/local market* (*delete as appropriate).

And despite all this I have stupidly consented to doing overtime tomorrow. I must be mental.

Also want to wish Grandparent's Happy Diamond Wedding for yesterday. I cannot imagine being married for that amount of time! It is a real milestone.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Hope the weekend wasn't too stressful!

It might be a sign of my current state that I read milestone as millstone!

It is a great achievement though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home