Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another Year Older, Still No Wiser

I've turned 24 today. *Sob*

So in a desperate bid to regress back to my childhood my birthday has taken on a decidedly retro theme.

Having home made tomato soup and home made pizza for dinner, just like L and I used to have as kids.

After recent discussions about how TV was waaaaaaaay more entertaining when I was little, I have been given the following DVDs by family;

She-Ra! (Cannot wait to watch this again! I so wanted to be She-Ra!)
Willo the Wisp
Legend (Yes, I hate Tom Cruise but Tim Curry is just the win)
V - The Mini Series (Still makes me cry when the doctor gets killed! Sad but true!)

Soundtrack to this post: It Was Acceptable In The 80s

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Belated Happy Returns!

Just think, next year you'll be quarter of a century! I'm only jealous of your youth!

Enjoy the DVDs, I remember V, that's really taken me back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home