Sunday, February 11, 2007

Karma Sucks!

In a fitting end to a suitably shitty week, the universe decided to apparently throw me a little bit of good fortune before pulling the karma rug out from under me.

Whilst in work I put on a Hi-Vis jacket as I entered the warehouse. It was a big padded one for wearing in the freezer complete with pockets. Putting my hands in the pockets I discovered that one of the previous occupants of said jacket had stuffed a load of Dark Chocolate Lindor choccies in there.

Confectionary paydirt! Or so I thought.

All was well (or at least as 'well' as it can be when working for a supermarket) until I re-entered the warehouse and put on another jacket. This jacket was not fully of chocolatey delights, but instead covered in oil.

Meaning that I am now covered in oil. It is all over my uniform, my arms and my hands. And it will not come off.

Ha de fecking ha. The universe hates me.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Are these some sort of "Lucky Dip" jackets that have been introduced?

To put a positive spin on it, if you'd had the oily one first, you probably wouldn't have ventured and found the chocolate? So it happened in the right order - you'd still have had oil, but not enjoyed the chocolate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home