Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Taste Of Freedom?

I've had a couple of interviews this week for that job at a bank I mentioned a few posts ago.

And while it was nice to see that I have a chance of getting out of ASDA, I am becoming more and more convinced that this job isn't for me.

The early shifts are too early for me to get there on the bus and the manager I spoke to yesterday seemed to think there was no way around this. God only knows how they accommodate employees who have to do a school run etc!

While it would be nice to get out of ASDA, I don't want to end up in a place where I'm struggling to make it into work on time and having to ask for lifts.

Back to shelf stacking for now I suppose.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Godzilla said...

What do they want? robots?
Taking the positives - you were clearly a good candidate, so a different company should soon snap you up.
You're doing the right thing by waiting for the right vacancy.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

Having just quit my grown-up job, I shall soon be temping again also.

I can hardly contain my excitement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home