Thursday, March 01, 2007

Not Dead...

I'm not dead. And don't worry, I haven't shaved my head and gone into rehab either.

Just don't really have anything interesting to post about. I've had the last week off work and I'm back in today. So naturally, I'm feeling fucking peachy keen.

Just thought I should say Dydd Dewi Sant Hapus (that is probably wrong, but I haven't studied Welsh since leaving high school! So forgive me). It was this day every year that in school we were encouraged to wear daffodils or leeks to school and some poor girl was made to wear the Welsh National Costume (luckily it was never me, unless I have blocked it from my mind). It was not a very sexy outfit, the hat being a definite passion killer in my opinion. I'd post a picture, but I can't find a decent one! Probably for the best.

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

No news on the job front yet?

Hope there are irons in the fire!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Sessy said...

There are irons in the fire. 4 to be exact.

However it appears that the is a dearth of recruitment consultants in the UK, as these vacancies the Career's Service keeps matching me with.

I want a good job for me! Not to be finding them for other people!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Godzilla said...

Good luck then, hope one of them comes off for you.

In my experience recruitment is not the best of areas...

although you could always put yourself forward for the jobs you like?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home